Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vote for Imran Yuan?

So yesterday I decided I need to improve two things. My Urdu and my general knowledge on post-khulafa Islamic History. To do that I started reading Novels by Naseem Hijazi. There is one called 'Akhri Chataan'. Roughly it means something like 'The Last Mountain'. Anyway, so I started reading it and there came the mention of Mongols and Genghis Khan. It didn't have much detail so I started reading on them on the internet and whoa! I thought if Tamerlane [Temur Lang] was a descendant of Genghis Khan via Kublai Khan, and if Kublai Khan named The Yuan Dynasty, and if the Mughal Empire was a descendant of the Mongol Empire, then maybe.. just MAYBE, our Khan brothers are actually descendants of the Yuans!! So, then that makes Imran Khan... Imran YUAN!!

Wow.. I'm such a genius! *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment